Southbend's mid-tier fryers are available in 45-50 lb. and 70-90 lb. capacity models.
A stainless steel pot is standard, and the tube-type pot allows more efficient heat distribution. Wide spacing between tubes permits easy access for cleaning.
The optional fryer drain cabinet is a convenient place to drain fried foods. A handy lift-out screen and grease drawer simplifies cleaning. The cabinet base comes standard with door and pan slides.
SB14R - 45 to 50 lb Fryer
- Welded stainless steel tank with an extra smooth peened finish to
ensure easy cleaning.
- Stainless steel cabinet door, sides, front and rear panels
- Solstice Burner Technology (no blower or ceramics)
- Millivolt Thermostat (T-Stat) 200˚F-400˚F (93˚C-190˚C)
- Thermo-Safety pilot with built in regulator
- High Temperature safety limit switch.
- Heavy duty 3/16" bottom door hinge
- Separate manual gas shutoffs, for front servicing
- Integrated flue deflector
- 9" (22.9 cm) adjustable legs, easier access to clean
- Tube rack, allows crumbs & debris into cool zone
- Removable basket hanger, requires no tools
- Drain line clean out rod
- Drain extension
- Fryer cleaner sample packet
- Includes two twin plated wire mesh fry baskets with plasticcoated
Options and Accessories
- Triple Baskets
- Tank Covers
- Fryer Cleaner
Models available: SB14R - 40 to 50lb and SB18- 70 to 90lb Fryer.