Southbend sectional batteries are designed to withstand the rigors of high-volume restaurants, hotel kitchens, and institutional kitchens.
Heavy duty ranges, griddles, charbroilers, stock pot ranges, fryers, and broilers can be combined for a 100% custom line-up to fit the needs of any high-volume operation.
Southbend's exclusive Battery Assistance Program simplifies installation by providing shop drawings, identification sheets, and more. This service is available at no charge upon request.
Features and Specifications
- Largest variety of sizes to choose from: 12", 16", 24", 32", 36", and 48"
- Heavy Solid Stainless Steel Removable Shelf standard with Shelf Risers
- FRONT and REAR gas connections
- Standing oven pilot ignition on standard and convection oven bases
- Removable, welded steel top grates
- 45,000 BTU standard and convection oven bases
- 45,000 BTU PyroMax cast iron open burners
- Deepest Standard Oven capacity (sheet pans fit either way)
- Ergonomic metal handle
- Stainless steel front
- Stainless steel front and sides on flue riser
Options & Accessories
- Electronic oven pilot ignition available (must be specified).
- Spreader Cabinets
- Flue Risers w/ shelves
- Extra deep 42" model
- Stainless steel work top
- Removable, cast iron grate tops
- Belly Bar
- Pressure Regulators
- Stainless steel sides, oven interiors, or burner box bottom
- Stainless steel rear
- Stainless steel enclosures under shelves or broilers
- Continuous front rails
- Overlapping griddle
- Extra oven racks
- Heavy-duty casters
- Caster Frames
- 2-Year Warranty on Operational Parts
- One Year Labor 24-7 Warranty
- Lifetime warranty on burners against clogging
- Lifetime warranty on legs